Thread: MLB 10: The Show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post

And Kyrillian, I go out of my way to beat your stupid fuckin Yankees by 10+ runs every time we play them. Damn cheaters.
    I won't play this game because clearly it's not realistic.

Please see my forum signature for a reenactment of the last time the Twins met the Yankees, btw that's the twins in the silly hat and long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrillian View Post
    I won't play this game because clearly it's not realistic.

Please see my forum signature for a reenactment of the last time the Twins met the Yankees, btw that's the twins in the silly hat and long hair.
    Here's the sad part: even in this game it's hard to beat the Yankees. When I play them I play all serious, am selective with the pitches I swing at, hoping to go deep in the count to get a meatball and STILL the stupid Yankees end up beating me. I'm 4-2 against them this season...bastards.

I even had a 5 run lead going into the 8th. Pass it off to my pitchers/fielders and come back in the bottom of the 8th to see that they scored 7 runs. Dammit!

P.S. The player modeling is fantastic...they even went so far in the name of realism to model a syringe sticking out of A-Rod's ass.

A great man once said "Baseball is like watching fly's fuck... I have more fun picking out socks..."

This game sounds worse than that lol...