Thread: Apex Legends

Default Apex Legends

Not sure if this BR game will have staying power but the developers took all the BR games and blended the best parts into this game. I still think I prefer PUBG style of realistic game play over the crazy Fortnight/Blackout style of BR but this game is fun. It's free and it's a finished game on day 1 which is impressive. It's basically Overwatch style pick your hero with special powers 3 man squad BR.

Origin game

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/apex/apex

Yes I'm definitely partial to the realism of PUBG, but I've been playing some OW lately too. Seen some good reviews of this, will try to get it installed soon.

Played more last night. Really enjoying it even as a solo in a 3 man squad. They really did a good job of having each "legend" having voice prompts for everything. If you find a epic weapon but don't need it you hit the spot button and it announced "spitefire here" and marks it on map. Or mark enemies it will say "enemy spotted" to the squad. Point being you can communicate without having a mic.

Each class has a passive ability (like overwatch) a special ability and a ultimate. The class I like has a run speed boost when fired on ( great for GTF out of here), a smoke wall, and a rocket barrage. The ultimates are pretty good but not over powered, which I like. There are heros everyone wants to pick but in pre-game you go in order to pick your heros unlike Overwatch where it's a free for all.

Definitely try it for a few games....it's free.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk