Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Heat related?

Get a 1070. I am looking to upgrade my monitor to a 144Hz now that I can get that FPS in most games with my 1080. Problem is bitcoin miners have driven up the prices on all Nvidia cards.

Picked up a Acer Predator 27" 144hz with my Xmas cash and I gotta say 144hz gaming is pretty nice. I don't get over 110 in Pubg but the G Sync monitors adjust the frame rate to match so it's smooth. In Overwatch I can get 200 fps on Ultra so 144 on the monitor and it looks really nice.

I do have some heat issues with my set up. My 1080 runs really hot I might need more case fans. I haven't had any lockups but Pubg crashes once a play session and that might be heat related.

Yeah damn bitcoin miners love the 1060 and 1070. I paid a bit over $400 for my 1080 but it was before the bitcoin craze. I would watch Craigslist for people selling off 1070/1080 to upgrade to the TI. Or I have see bitcoin miners that sell the 10 cards they have for reasonable amounts. Also prebuilt systems that include one. I think Brad got a 1070/i5 system for $600.

Found a way to turn down the loud noises and bump up the foot steps in game. I always wondered how players are able to hear foot steps two buildings away. This is it.

A couple weeks ago a thread was posted on reddit about how to improve the desert map by Bluehole. Kinda cool to see they actually are making some of the changes suggested. The biggest one: more flat routes for vehicles. The 2nd biggest - more cover out in the desert. Can't wait to see how they changed the map.

Patch notes from tonight.

World

• Miramar improvements
      • Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
      • Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
      • Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)

Replay

• The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore

Bug fixes

• Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
    • Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
    • Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
    • Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly

Thank you.
    The PUBG Development and Community Team

Yeah I have had a couple 5+ kill games in the last couple weeks. Solos I get kills. Squads the guys I play with usually get all the kills. Here is a good multi kill I got the other day...

Tried the test server last night with the new stuff on it. Pretty cool. I am glad they are making DMR rifles good again. Using the M4 100% of the time because it was the best at everything was getting boring. Didn't get a chance to find the SLR (SKS like rifle) maybe this weekend.

I would say learning to effectively use the hold breath key is a boost of 20% in skill. It also zooms to 2x magnification on the red dot and halo scopes. I still forget a lot but try to use it every time I take medium and long range shots.

Really good edit.