Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have a hard time with the recoil on the AK and usually go for the M4 but I can see how a 5 shot burst with AKM would be a good thing to learn. I usually try for a UPM with all attachments (makes it a laser) and a SKS. That's my favorite. Going to try to mix in the M16 now.

Yeah I saw that. Hope to try it this weekend in between getting ready for some camping...

I'm glad they tweaked the spawn rate because I've always panicked when I land with a bunch of other people and have to get equipped fast lol..

Yeah I like the sks, and def go for the UMP, especially if I find a suppressor, and kinda dig the silenced tommy gun too. Although I feel like I can unload a clip on someone with the UMP and they dont die. I'll also grab the S12K, especially if I can put the ext-QD mag on it.

I am horrible at crouch jumping.... probably because I have my crouch button on a toggle. Maybe I need to set another key up or use the keypad software to do it for me.

Yeah its not the finding a gun part that makes me panic, its just the pressure of having to find one, get it equipped and loaded while I know there is a guy in the next room, etc...

I haven't been keeping up. Event Pass?

Fyi

early access – week 31 – patch notes
    gameplay
    - blue zone dot (damage over time) increases when characters are farther away from the play zone
    - this principle does not apply to the first blue zone

bug fix
    - resolved a bug where bullets would sometimes ignore armor

we have received a lot of feedback asking for improvement of the blue zone. We have decided to adjust the blue zone damage to encourage engagement inside of the play zone. From this new update, you will be able to focus more on the immediate, close-ranged skirmishes inside the play zone, instead of dealing with enemies outside of the play zone during the mid to late phases of the game. We would love to hear the responses regarding the changes from all members of our community once you’ve tried it in the test servers.

This shit is ruining the game.

Watched some test server game play with vaulting and the new bullet drop mechanics.. Interesting to see that assault rifles don't do as much damage at long range.

Where is the bullet drop video?

I haven't seen one yet but from a preview video I saw it's pretty much anything over 300m (3 grids on minimap) any AR will suffer significant drop and less damage. Scroll wheel now dims the red dot ect when zoomed in and actually zooms the 8x out to 4x which is cool.