Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thats cool, some more cover would be nice. I do find myself seeking out the few offroad paths that do exist on miramar when driving cross country.

I'm playing better lately, actually getting some multi kills in and having some cool intense gun fights.. Got another chicken dinner on Sat, my team was kicking ass but I actually won it by throwing a moltov cocktain at some dude hiding behind a tree.. lol oh that was so fullfilling lmao..

https://youtu.be/JjLgSw2a2Uo

1 kill win

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol lead that sucker!!

Nice, I hate those fights on the hilltops where its so open, but you can hide just over the horizon. So tough to see people thru the grass when you are crouched/prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jomama View Post
    Nice, I hate those fights on the hilltops where its so open, but you can hide just over the horizon. So tough to see people thru the grass when you are crouched/prone.
    Agreed. We have been playing our squad games in FP mode and that cuts down on the laying in the grass and shooting. You can still lay in the grass but you can't see anyone because you can't swing the camera up like in 3rd person.

Yeah I have no prob when they add more nuance to guns and stuff.. The new attachments mix it up a little too.. Interesting optics they added.. I need to map a button to the "Hold Breath" key which I haven't used much since the DC days but it will probably be more important for long range shots now more than ever. Get a few rounds in per week but still like it... The events the last few weekends have been a really nice change of pace. Got in some great firefights with the 8 man teams. Cant wait for the new map.

https://cookie.riimu.net/speed/

Use M16 single fire mode if you can keep over 6 clicks per second.

I'm just below 6.

Is that faster than the actual auto fire. I find myself leaving them on single fire mostly.. My default is to pulse fire my trigger anyway... I will use the burst fire on occasion for close quarters on the guns that have it. But out in the open I feel like I fight the kick to much with auto so I leave it semi-auto.. Especially the AKM on full auto seems a waste.

Yeah I use single fire mostly too. Except inside building then auto fire. Watch these two videos - very informative on the M16 high fire rate and the AK 5 shot burst.

Thats some good tips. I've trended towards the AKM just cause I'm so shitty with the guns I felt like if I did hit them I wanted the most damage but I may lean M16 now and see if my kills go up.