Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am going to put a big piece of tape across the top of my monitor that says "DON"T JUMP OUT OF CARS NO MATTER HOW SLOW YOU ARE GOING"......

Could be heat, I do probably need to do a case cleaning..

lol ikr

I was driving the boat alone to get to where my squad was and I jumped out as it hit the beach and incapacitated me...

I am so close! I still have trouble identifying targets. Been watching a couple streams and just trying to see other players.

Man when I look at 1070's on Amazon everything is still over $600... WOW...

I don't think I've ever paid over $400 for a vid card..

Two wins last night with zero kills lol. I did down about 4 guys and got several assists. Last week I got killed a couple times shooting guys that were down so I decided to stop shooting at downed guys and look for their teammates. Here is end of the 2nd win where we got lucky and were in the last two circles. Shot several guys swimming across the river and coming up the hill toward us. Last guy was so screwed with 3 v 1.

Thats probably a good strat. I definitely get "kill fever" and can get too focused during firefights and let people flank me and such. I think two of the best things with squads is to stay relatively close together so you can fight together.. The teams I've done well with would take good house positions so we could ambush people we saw... That and just a little communication keeping everyone informed where we are being attacked from. Thats been the big difference for me on the teams that win.

Mike and I played a couple last night after the patch. Got 2nd place on our last duo game. I tried out and got a kill with the Tommy gun... decent but you can't put an optic on it. The new "fog" map type is interesting and definitely limits snipers.

Newest version of Nvidia drivers allow for the video auto capture stuff within the game to work. Going to test it out.

It's decent but only captures kills and when you die. We won a team game last night and I assumed it would capture the last minute of gameplay (I didn't get the last kill) but it didn't. I like that it auto records but wish like play tv it would record everything.