Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It was funny how long your avatar stayed in that game after you crashed. You were in the sidecar so I pulled into a warehouse to cover you and wait to see if you came back. Then the blue line started closing in again so I had to move.. We were flying across the map until i lost control and crashed, it instantly knocked me down to immobile, so I was going to die, but you basically dismounted into a standing position, but maintained the forward momentum we had on the motorcycle, so you went sliding off into the distance like you were on ice... lol I did a double take thinking you had come back...

Played a few more rounds. It could be completely random, but one thing that the lessening of trees and long distance cover seems to to encourage, is more combat early on?? Maybe just my experience so far. But on this map so far, as soon as my team has started moving to the first smaller circle, even when we were off from the planes flight path, we've gotten into firefights trying to move to the next town... Easier to see people so easier to set up an ambush earlier... Have been some good firefights, I almost got behind someone using my vault into a window but his buddy got me from behind going in the window.

I wonder what place I got

There seem to be way to many people that are good at head shots or something, because I've hit people multiple times and they don't go down, then they get one shot off me and I'm down... like 90% of any gunfights I have at range turns out this way...

Volvo!!!

Wow, killer shot

Everytime I make it near the end I get trapped in a firefight with someone(s) and even if I end up alive I'm so far behind the circle I just die from zone damage. Finished #3 & #4(me) with a random-group, and our death was from being zoned out so we just gave it to the #1 & #2..

I basically lost that #1 spot because I had the 2x scope equip on the scar and I zoomed in during close quarters firing... Man do I panic and just start clicking buttons when that happens... Should of kept the UMP equipped. I killed the #4 guy when I had him flanked and damaged him, but he fired back and hurt me. I bandaged real quick as he tried to flank around the little knoll we were on, and I stood up and just spray-n-prayed the whole UMP mag right as he attacked me... couldn't even tell what I was shooting at but one bullet hit him and it was enough to kill him lol..

Sniped #3 from a bush and then hurt #1 but didn't get him down. Tried to flank and then flailed the right mouse button when i didn't need it... sooooo close..

I'm finally consistently getting kills.. although a good bob-n-weave and I fall apart.. lol

I'm getting lots of tearing recently on the new map in particular, I really need to upgrade my vid card I think, it sucks cause it will start out fine so I get half way thru a round and my squad is doing good and then it starts and I cant see anything farther out than a few feet..

Damn that is so close!