Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds

A couple weeks ago a thread was posted on reddit about how to improve the desert map by Bluehole. Kinda cool to see they actually are making some of the changes suggested. The biggest one: more flat routes for vehicles. The 2nd biggest - more cover out in the desert. Can't wait to see how they changed the map.

Patch notes from tonight.

World

• Miramar improvements
      • Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
      • Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
      • Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)

Replay

• The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore

Bug fixes

• Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
    • Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
    • Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
    • Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly

Thank you.
    The PUBG Development and Community Team

Thats cool, some more cover would be nice. I do find myself seeking out the few offroad paths that do exist on miramar when driving cross country.

I'm playing better lately, actually getting some multi kills in and having some cool intense gun fights.. Got another chicken dinner on Sat, my team was kicking ass but I actually won it by throwing a moltov cocktain at some dude hiding behind a tree.. lol oh that was so fullfilling lmao..

Yeah I have had a couple 5+ kill games in the last couple weeks. Solos I get kills. Squads the guys I play with usually get all the kills. Here is a good multi kill I got the other day...

lol lead that sucker!!

Tried the test server last night with the new stuff on it. Pretty cool. I am glad they are making DMR rifles good again. Using the M4 100% of the time because it was the best at everything was getting boring. Didn't get a chance to find the SLR (SKS like rifle) maybe this weekend.

Yeah I have no prob when they add more nuance to guns and stuff.. The new attachments mix it up a little too.. Interesting optics they added.. I need to map a button to the "Hold Breath" key which I haven't used much since the DC days but it will probably be more important for long range shots now more than ever. Get a few rounds in per week but still like it... The events the last few weekends have been a really nice change of pace. Got in some great firefights with the 8 man teams. Cant wait for the new map.

I would say learning to effectively use the hold breath key is a boost of 20% in skill. It also zooms to 2x magnification on the red dot and halo scopes. I still forget a lot but try to use it every time I take medium and long range shots.

Really good edit.

I tried the new map last night on the "experimental server" (separate install). It's small! You definitely get in more gun fights and the SMG is the new best weapon. It's a different feel compared to the other maps - it's harder to land away from other players and loot up.

Savage.jpg

New map is on the live server.

Favorite thing from the patch notes... lol

Gameplay

• Weather in Sanhok changes dynamically.
    • Players can throw apples while waiting to board the plane in the in-game lobby.