Thread: Battlegrounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I basically lost that #1 spot because I had the 2x scope equip on the scar and I zoomed in during close quarters firing... Man do I panic and just start clicking buttons when that happens... Should of kept the UMP equipped. I killed the #4 guy when I had him flanked and damaged him, but he fired back and hurt me. I bandaged real quick as he tried to flank around the little knoll we were on, and I stood up and just spray-n-prayed the whole UMP mag right as he attacked me... couldn't even tell what I was shooting at but one bullet hit him and it was enough to kill him lol..

Sniped #3 from a bush and then hurt #1 but didn't get him down. Tried to flank and then flailed the right mouse button when i didn't need it... sooooo close..

I'm finally consistently getting kills.. although a good bob-n-weave and I fall apart.. lol

I'm getting lots of tearing recently on the new map in particular, I really need to upgrade my vid card I think, it sucks cause it will start out fine so I get half way thru a round and my squad is doing good and then it starts and I cant see anything farther out than a few feet..