Thread: Battlegrounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah, same, and it seems most just jump into the bigger towns and cities with everyone else. I mean, I get it, might as well fight early on and just get it over with and die so you can start another game if you dont come out on top, but I hate that pressure of having to find a gun so fast because there are enemies in the next building... When my team does this I make sure I go to the periphery of the city thats our landing zone and try to give myself some space and time.

I'd rather head off to some smaller cluster of buildings, way off the flight path of the drop plane. I didn't know till this weekend that looking straight up while pressing W will take u the farthest when u drop out of the plane, wasn't doing it right at first.

I make it into the top 20 consistently but that's only cause I'm sneaky. Basically I feel like I collect a bunch of awesome stuff for the winner to have at the end... lol

Yeah I read it was pretty glitchy... Sure hope the game makers dont implode from trying to grow to fast and stretch themselves to thin...