Thread: Battlegrounds

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Battlegrounds

A couple of guys from OIL have been playing "Battlegrounds" on Steam and I picked it up last night for $29.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57...BATTLEGROUNDS/

The game is survival on an island with lots of guns. 100 players start each round and you play until there is 1 left. You earn credits for how well you place.

It's a lot like H1Z1 with notable differences. Lots of guns can be found in most buildings. As you play and more time goes on the area you must be inside of shrinks. This forces the game to move along and it's hard to camp because you must move to the area on the map or die.

You start in a plane and decide when to jump out as it flies over the island. If you jump right away you are over a city and it's a race to the ground to get inside a house and get a weapon. I would say 50% of the 100 players jump right away and it's a blood bath. I waited my first game and jumped over the county side. It took quite awhile to find a gun (lots of running) but I made it to 22nd place before I had to run to the zone where players where set up camping. I got 3 kills. The next 4 games I jumped earlier and died at 79th, 60th, and 85th (I suck). Interesting concept and you can join the game solo, coop, or squad (5 players).

Last edited by Klaus; 05-19-2017 at 08:15 AM.