Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds

There seem to be way to many people that are good at head shots or something, because I've hit people multiple times and they don't go down, then they get one shot off me and I'm down... like 90% of any gunfights I have at range turns out this way...

Volvo!!!

Everytime I make it near the end I get trapped in a firefight with someone(s) and even if I end up alive I'm so far behind the circle I just die from zone damage. Finished #3 & #4(me) with a random-group, and our death was from being zoned out so we just gave it to the #1 & #2..

I basically lost that #1 spot because I had the 2x scope equip on the scar and I zoomed in during close quarters firing... Man do I panic and just start clicking buttons when that happens... Should of kept the UMP equipped. I killed the #4 guy when I had him flanked and damaged him, but he fired back and hurt me. I bandaged real quick as he tried to flank around the little knoll we were on, and I stood up and just spray-n-prayed the whole UMP mag right as he attacked me... couldn't even tell what I was shooting at but one bullet hit him and it was enough to kill him lol..

Sniped #3 from a bush and then hurt #1 but didn't get him down. Tried to flank and then flailed the right mouse button when i didn't need it... sooooo close..

Damn that is so close!

I am going to put a big piece of tape across the top of my monitor that says "DON"T JUMP OUT OF CARS NO MATTER HOW SLOW YOU ARE GOING"......

lol ikr

I was driving the boat alone to get to where my squad was and I jumped out as it hit the beach and incapacitated me...

I am so close! I still have trouble identifying targets. Been watching a couple streams and just trying to see other players.

Two wins last night with zero kills lol. I did down about 4 guys and got several assists. Last week I got killed a couple times shooting guys that were down so I decided to stop shooting at downed guys and look for their teammates. Here is end of the 2nd win where we got lucky and were in the last two circles. Shot several guys swimming across the river and coming up the hill toward us. Last guy was so screwed with 3 v 1.

Thats probably a good strat. I definitely get "kill fever" and can get too focused during firefights and let people flank me and such. I think two of the best things with squads is to stay relatively close together so you can fight together.. The teams I've done well with would take good house positions so we could ambush people we saw... That and just a little communication keeping everyone informed where we are being attacked from. Thats been the big difference for me on the teams that win.