Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds

Mike and I played a couple last night after the patch. Got 2nd place on our last duo game. I tried out and got a kill with the Tommy gun... decent but you can't put an optic on it. The new "fog" map type is interesting and definitely limits snipers.

Newest version of Nvidia drivers allow for the video auto capture stuff within the game to work. Going to test it out.

It's decent but only captures kills and when you die. We won a team game last night and I assumed it would capture the last minute of gameplay (I didn't get the last kill) but it didn't. I like that it auto records but wish like play tv it would record everything.

https://youtu.be/JjLgSw2a2Uo

1 kill win

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice, I hate those fights on the hilltops where its so open, but you can hide just over the horizon. So tough to see people thru the grass when you are crouched/prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jomama View Post
    Nice, I hate those fights on the hilltops where its so open, but you can hide just over the horizon. So tough to see people thru the grass when you are crouched/prone.
    Agreed. We have been playing our squad games in FP mode and that cuts down on the laying in the grass and shooting. You can still lay in the grass but you can't see anyone because you can't swing the camera up like in 3rd person.

https://cookie.riimu.net/speed/

Use M16 single fire mode if you can keep over 6 clicks per second.

I'm just below 6.

Is that faster than the actual auto fire. I find myself leaving them on single fire mostly.. My default is to pulse fire my trigger anyway... I will use the burst fire on occasion for close quarters on the guns that have it. But out in the open I feel like I fight the kick to much with auto so I leave it semi-auto.. Especially the AKM on full auto seems a waste.

Yeah I use single fire mostly too. Except inside building then auto fire. Watch these two videos - very informative on the M16 high fire rate and the AK 5 shot burst.

Thats some good tips. I've trended towards the AKM just cause I'm so shitty with the guns I felt like if I did hit them I wanted the most damage but I may lean M16 now and see if my kills go up.