Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Love it..!

Fear my jump jets!!!!

Yeah that was noted as a huge buff in a review I watched. No knock back anymore on the rockets but more splash damage.

I'm getting like 40-50% accuracy with the rockets so I like that splash damage bump, can be really frustrating hitting a roadhog over and over and not have him die... lol

Getting better at 3v3. Solider76 is crazy good now. Stick together and heal when you can. If you over extend in 3v3 you are dead.

Yeah I played one 3v3 and (went the distance and pulled off the win) and then one 1v1 (got smoked lol..) Love the Pharah changes (Environmental kills FTW!!!) and played 76 for one round. Definitely need to stick together and some voice comms to focus down targets..

Overwatch is free this weekend and only $35 to purchase next week. I have been trying to get Mike and Chad to buy it but no luck so far.

Boy that Pharrah buff really helped me. I can almost stay aloft indefinitely.. I probably got 50 environmental kills over the course of the weekend, biggest streak was 13 in a match.. Thats gotta be one of the most satisfying attacks.. lol Still vulnerable to anyone with a good headshot, 76/McCree/Widow/Ana/Zen all seemed solid counters, so hope they dont turn around and nerf her, cause overall she does seem a little OP in the right hands. We'll see..

I have been playing competitive matches and just picking who I want to play (usually I pick Lucio to help the team as no one ever want to play healer) and Pharrah has been my favorite most nights. Tons of random kills by just firing toward the enemies and booping ppl off with the conc shot is awesome (love to do that with Lucio too). I do hate snipers when flying around tho.

Yeah I need to really learn Lucio, I just never feel that great about classes that require switching between abilities to really master the class, more coordination than I have, and without clear health bars I have trouble following who needs heals, just so much going on.. Have you seen the guys that can just keep the wall walk going on some of the maps and just circle the room from above?

Yeah riding the pillars over the control point.... tried and with my set up I can't do it very well.

Lucio is pretty easy - I use the healing buff 100% of the time unless it's the beginning of the round (to run to point faster). I try to stay next to as many teammates as I can (it's shows in center of screen the amount). When I see any teammate with low health (turn bars on in menu) or the "critical" flag above them I hit the healing boost button. That's it. When Ultimate is charged I use it when about to capture a point (it give a big hp boost for several seconds) or to hold a point. It charges pretty fast (or did) and I use it as soon as I can.

Extra fun is of course the right click boop to push players off stuff. It's also great for if a reaper or other close in class sneaks up on you - hit them with the push back.