Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did two matches last night. First a draw and second a humiliating loss.... Mostly playing Solider 76 and Dva but I had to resort to spamming with Junkrat on one defense map to get positive K. I like Solider because you can get decent healing with him and I usually get a Silver or Bronze healing metal with him. I will be on tonight after Zach is in bed (8-9 cst) to hopefully finish my placement matches.

Michelle is out of town this weekend so maybe more Overwatch or I will start on leveling my Druid in the new WOW.

I have 3 more matches to go. Currently 1 win 4 losses 2 draws. poop

I did get a 15 kill streak with Reaper. That was fun. Teleport in behind and kill the healer then everyone else.

I like the new map, very Pharah friendly.. That choke point across the bridge at the end is so fun, I LOVE using the knock back to get environmental kills...

Finished with a loss and win. 1800 score lol
    Last edited by Klaus; 09-09-2016 at 05:15 PM.

I cant believe you got 2 draws on placement matches... I think I've had all of 2 draws out of all the rounds I've ever played since launch.

Yeah thats going to be a lot better, just hope people use it. I played the snowball match too, pretty tense and fun only getting one shot and then having to reload... My team came back from an 0-2 deficit to win..

Yeah 0-0 games when neither team can capture the first point.

Played a a normal competitive game after getting ranked and yeah it's going to be tough climbing out of the 1800 level. Everyone is terrible and there is no teamwork. I got 2/3 golds as solider and everyone refused to play a tank. Hope I am wrong.

That stretch with you was my longest losing streak since ranking. Avg about 3-1 win/loss. I wonder if getting over 2000 will help. I got as high as 2300 (not the high 2K's that I thought) but am now around 2250.

Yeah I am on a huge losing streak 1/3 win/loss. I am 7/20 for the season. Not sure what is going on. I do see with Dva I am positive but all other heroes I have more losses then wins. My K is decent in competitive but nothing like in quick play. I think maybe I should master a healer or other support role.

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/s...53cec648f653bb

Another bad night 0-3 with two almost wins.... I just get the worst teams ever. They just trickle into the point with no thought of waiting etc. I honestly think if you start with a low rating it's just hard to climb out. Everyone in the 1600 is basically just a quick play player that wanted to try competitive.

Edit - played one more game last night after I posted the above. We destroyed the other team - everyone worked together. I just think it's luck of the draw in the low games. I also went 5-0 in quick play yesterday.....
    Last edited by Klaus; 09-14-2016 at 07:30 AM.