Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Been playing Winston a little bit here and there (and trying out Mercy a bit). He's kinda fun imo, I love flanking or getting around behind an enemy and then doing what he does best, jump on top of their group and cause some distracting chaos so your team can advance. He's a little squishy, but so long as you get away when your shield drops, I tend to get a few good leap attacks in before they manage to kill me. His ultimate is pretty fun to just knock the shit out of everyone and cause a bunch of havoc for the enemy team.

I think I went 4-6 in my placement matches, I ended up with about 200+ points which gave me a mid 2000 ranking (0/6000 I think). But I won all my matches since then I think, like 6-7, so I climbed up to around 2900/3000 zone I think (around 300 pts now).

Have had a really good run on Pharah. My accuracy was routinely 40-50% (35% avg overall) with 40-60 direct hits per round.

Did two matches last night. First a draw and second a humiliating loss.... Mostly playing Solider 76 and Dva but I had to resort to spamming with Junkrat on one defense map to get positive K. I like Solider because you can get decent healing with him and I usually get a Silver or Bronze healing metal with him. I will be on tonight after Zach is in bed (8-9 cst) to hopefully finish my placement matches.

Michelle is out of town this weekend so maybe more Overwatch or I will start on leveling my Druid in the new WOW.

I have 3 more matches to go. Currently 1 win 4 losses 2 draws. poop

I did get a 15 kill streak with Reaper. That was fun. Teleport in behind and kill the healer then everyone else.

I like the new map, very Pharah friendly.. That choke point across the bridge at the end is so fun, I LOVE using the knock back to get environmental kills...

Finished with a loss and win. 1800 score lol
    Last edited by Klaus; 09-09-2016 at 05:15 PM.

I cant believe you got 2 draws on placement matches... I think I've had all of 2 draws out of all the rounds I've ever played since launch.

Yeah 0-0 games when neither team can capture the first point.

Played a a normal competitive game after getting ranked and yeah it's going to be tough climbing out of the 1800 level. Everyone is terrible and there is no teamwork. I got 2/3 golds as solider and everyone refused to play a tank. Hope I am wrong.

That stretch with you was my longest losing streak since ranking. Avg about 3-1 win/loss. I wonder if getting over 2000 will help. I got as high as 2300 (not the high 2K's that I thought) but am now around 2250.

Yeah I am on a huge losing streak 1/3 win/loss. I am 7/20 for the season. Not sure what is going on. I do see with Dva I am positive but all other heroes I have more losses then wins. My K is decent in competitive but nothing like in quick play. I think maybe I should master a healer or other support role.

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/s...53cec648f653bb