Thread: Legend Grim Patron Warrior

Default Legend Grim Patron Warrior

I love this deck when it works. When it doesn't it sucks.

Senfglas #1 Legend Grim Patron Warrior

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/22465...patron-warrior

On what turn do you "go off". Trying to gauge the speed of this in the current meta?

Well I try to collect Warsong Commander and Grim Patron for turn 8 (or 7) and have Death's Bite with 1 charge left. Of course a Inner Rage and Dread Corsair in your hand at that time would be killer.

Overall I love the deck but you kinda sit defensive until you get the combo in your hand. People are really wise to the deck since it's so popular and kill Grim Patron ASAP.

I am guessing Frothing is the other win condition since the target is grim so counting the other persons removal is important? I have a version of this deck built but havent played it yet. I will post my super fast priest deck that I have had good success with lately.

Nice I need a new priest deck. Mine is old (still wins a lot) but with the new cards it's kinda lame.

I have had good luck with this one. Not too many new cards. The idea is to get board control with your minions early on and swing face often. Not usually how you play most priest control or outlast type of decks. Obviously you can swap out some of the choices depending on the meta. You want to mulligan until you have a couple 1 or 2 drop. I only keep a buff spell if I have 1 or 2 early drops. The shadow word death was my BGH for secret decks I was seeing. You could swap it out for another soul priest or something else. You want to try and swing hard early. It is pretty common to be able to deal lethal by turn 6 or 7. The silence can be used on your own deathlord or someones belcher etc. I hated deathlord until I played him in this deck. He has insane early game control and can be inner fired for some surprising early game damage. Make sure your clerics draw at least one card or consider not casting them. Shadowboxer is hilarious. They will have a hard time trying to figure out what to use removal on in the early stages.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forget this deck....