Thread: Mr. Robot - USA Network

Thumbs up Mr. Robot - USA Network

Never thought I would be watching a show on the USA network, but they are taking a risk with this one and the Pilot was pretty cool..

Nothing all that original about the plot, but you have to see the execution to understand how unique and well done the show (well, the pilot at this point) is...

You hear the main characters thoughts at times, as well as see his delusions.. Worth checking out if you are looking for something to watch.

USA renewed for a second season before the pilot was even aired on TV based on how well it did with online viewing for the week prior (they released it online a week before the TV premier).

http://gizmodo.com/the-mr-robot-pilo...sho-1713886826

Am I talking to myself here? Anyone but Scott check this anymore?

Spoilers - http://gizmodo.com/heres-why-you-nee...bot-1714025925

The first line is a good synopsis w/out spoiling the plot... Its Fight Club meets the Matrix..

Season Finale last night.. Great show, as one article put it, the best Hacker/Cyberpunk themed show ever done.. Super twisted, not sure I followed all the plot lines, but overall just a good suspenseful show, and they set it up perfect to continue into season 2.

I gotta grab this one.