Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Archeage

Default Archeage

Anyone tried this? Retail start is Sept 16th and it is F2P. Similar to guild wars 2 in that you can level doing lots of stuff. It lets you own land, build houses, ships for naval battle, etc. You also have gliders to fly or glide down from places and drop bombs!

Can you own slaves?

I rolled on Aranzeb, the queue times are ridiculous it took 5 hrs to get in from 2000 or so, then I used a stack of pennies to keep the from going "away".

I am on Ollo because that is where the guild I am in rolled. It is really nice to be be grouped while leveling or for someone to have your back once you get to Two Crowns and up. Lots and LOTS of gankers and people looking to steal your trade packs on the docks lol. The queue's suck on all of the servers and will for a while. I remote in to my home PC and start the queue so that I have a chance of playing after the kids go to bed lol. They have made some changes to prevent the afkers from staying in game. They removed the unlimited sitting on character select screen. They also are doing daily server reboots to dump the afkers. Up to level 38 on my main and have a level 12 and 17 as well if you want to reroll. Ill level with ya! The guild also has divisions for farming, engineering, crafting, and weapons (pvp) so if you want to pick cotton or breed goats, I got ya covered buddy :P

I have found at 8 am or so you can get in too. but the kid leaves for school at 8 so then I go to work, so if I'm in I can just weigh down a key and walk forward into a corner.

What level are you? Create a character over on Ollo! I am 46 and am accumulating gold and gilda so that I can buy a clipper and also a thatched farmhouse which allows us to farm on it too! My guild has a bunch of land and already has a good amount of clipppers and a galleon so we are already doing trade run security missions and lots of kill contracts. This game is a blast! And to think they have not even opened up the northern continent yet for us.

I rolled a second on Ezi but can delete it, they are in the high teens, I haven't had much time to play, and I did get the suspect debuff. asshats. The labor point system and gold spamers are messed up. how many users make up the Korean farmers? boot them for real people, and yes Koreans aren't real people!!!

I am assuming you are human or elf? What class are you?

I am human. My level 50 is a primeval. I can help you level. It goes really fast while grouped.

I deleted my hex warden of aranzeb, and now have a lvl 17 outrider, The deletion process takes time I think the higher the toon the longer the time. I will roll on Ollo, probably a solo class, any suggestions.