Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Archeage

You can level with any class. You can always spec something else later. Let me know when you're on and I'll help ya.

ok, I am still waiting on my one toon to delete.

Should be good to go now? Let me know when you're on and toon name so I can send you some gold. Regardless of class, leveling is easier with plate. I can level to 15 in about an hour so be happy to help ya if you let me know when you will be on.

Still have the deleted toon chilling there, i leveled my toon on ezi to 28 .96.9% today. The labor point thing is pissing me off. I use 300 points to open some bags, at three points a pop i have very few to use.

I still can't get deleted I have the AFK/Bot debuff and I need to get to the capital to the judge or a executioner to get it removed, they won't let you delete a toon with the debuff, and its a level 17 toon and I need to get to a 25 zone, that's going to be fun.

Finally rolled a toon, Poof is the name.

You still playing? I have toons lower level to help ya or whatever so let me know when you are in game.

yea not much right now, I usually get a chunk of time Wed night, and should get some time tonight.

Ill be on tonight (Wed night) just for you. Nightchill is my main character. I have 3 level 15ish characters on my account as well so holla. Ill get you setup with whatever you need. Quests is the quickest way to level to 30. Make sure you do the quests in windshade to get the 8x8 farm plan. Not a lot of land right now but Auroria is opening in a few days so a LOT of people will move there and land will open up. Get your farmer on lol

ok