Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Priest Deck

I am going to try this for a new priest deck:

Circle Priest

Here are some decisions I made:
    - took out holy smite since a turn 1 zombie chow can accomplish the same thing, and holy smite isn't very good late game
    - because I took out holy smite, i also took out azure drake. This deck has enough card draw already with the clerics. I went with 2xGurubashi Berzerkers instead for a couple of reasons: they synergize well with wild pyro to get buffed, they survive circle of healing AND get buffed from it, and they are great for being able to heal up. I find that Azure drake simply dies too easily, and the berzerker has more potential for damage output.
    - I added in a SW Pain since the holy smites are gone for some early game removal.

I will try this out tonight.
    Last edited by Ender; 08-14-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Regarding Zombie Chow: the reason this card is really good in this deck is because you can either drop it during the early game to trade with 1-2 cards when its effect doesn't matter since your opponent is at full health, or you can wait to drop it when you are going to do a Soulpriest+circle for 5 damage to your opponent. What you DO NOT want to do is drop it during late game after having done damage to your opponent for him to use to heal up... just wait until you draw a soulpriest.

I made that mistake last night but it was my only move....

I don't get it. Why would sacrificing zombie chow to a soulpriest+circle deal 5 damage to your opponent?
    The artist formely known as Keion

Circle of Healing does 4 damage to all minions = blow up Zombie Chow = 5 damage to opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Grafton View Post
    I don't get it. Why would sacrificing zombie chow to a soulpriest+circle deal 5 damage to your opponent?
    Because Soulpriest makes all of your abilities that heal do damage instead. So if zombie chow normally heals your opponent for 5, it deals 5 damage to them instead.

Any update on this deck. I keep getting my asskicked with it whenever I have a quest to get priest wins.... grrr

Bump need update my deck sucks now.

Try this... you can use Rag instead of Ysera if you want, but Ysera has been pretty good lately because lots of people are playing a big game hunter or other stuff to remove big power minions.

Circle Priest

Thank you for this. Was going to knock out some priest quests and now I have a deck!