Thread: Reincarnate Deck

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Reincarnate Deck

I made a Shaman deck last night using Reincarnate, and it is very good. I went 6-0 last night after making it. It requires some legendaries though. Funny thing is, I went up against another person using almost this exact same deck.

Reincarnate

The best combos in this deck are turn 6 Sylvanas/Cairne, then turn 7 Baron+Reincarnate where you attack with your Sylvanas or Cairne first then get 2 deathrattles out of it plus put it back to full health. I had one game where i did this with Sylvanas when a guy had 3 minions on the board... i killed 1 of them and stole the other two... gg. You can also get some decent use out of Baron with eggs, Bloodmage, and harvest golems. Generally, you should keep Baron in your hand until you can use his ability right after dropping him, because he can be killed pretty easily.

Just the Sylvanas+Reincarnate combo is totally broken though, even without Baron. It is pretty much a turn 7 mind control for 2 mana, although it is random so it works best with only 1-2 bigger creatures out.

You can also reincarnate Leeroy for 12 damage.
    Last edited by Ender; 08-07-2014 at 07:58 AM.