Thread: Reincarnate Deck

Default Reincarnate Deck

I made a Shaman deck last night using Reincarnate, and it is very good. I went 6-0 last night after making it. It requires some legendaries though. Funny thing is, I went up against another person using almost this exact same deck.

Reincarnate

The best combos in this deck are turn 6 Sylvanas/Cairne, then turn 7 Baron+Reincarnate where you attack with your Sylvanas or Cairne first then get 2 deathrattles out of it plus put it back to full health. I had one game where i did this with Sylvanas when a guy had 3 minions on the board... i killed 1 of them and stole the other two... gg. You can also get some decent use out of Baron with eggs, Bloodmage, and harvest golems. Generally, you should keep Baron in your hand until you can use his ability right after dropping him, because he can be killed pretty easily.

Just the Sylvanas+Reincarnate combo is totally broken though, even without Baron. It is pretty much a turn 7 mind control for 2 mana, although it is random so it works best with only 1-2 bigger creatures out.

You can also reincarnate Leeroy for 12 damage.
    Last edited by Ender; 08-07-2014 at 07:58 AM.

This may actually be better:

Reincarnate

I found out that ancestral spirit and reincarnate stack. Ancestral spirit is really good to combo with an earth elemental. So, if you get an earth elemental down with ancestral spirit on it, you could drop Baron and reincarnate it to make 3 of them.

The second one I posted with Earth Elemental is actually aweful, and you should use the first one instead. I think 9 times out of 10 my earth elemental was getting easily dealt with immediately after being played on turn 5 by Black Knight (this happened way too often), Hex, SW Death, or some other crap. That leaves you sitting there on turn 6 with 3 mana and probably an empty board. There was only one game where I was able to get an Ancestral Spirit on him, but i think it got silenced after that...

The first deck works well enough though.

Going to try this deck today:

Reincarnate

The thought of getting 2 Thaddius' on the board is kind of funny, but will probably never happen.

did it work at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Hauser View Post
    did it work at all?
    It works really well actually. Undertaker really pulls this deck together. A couple more 2 or 3 drop deathrattle minions would be nice though... maybe Loot Hoarder. I am not sure what I would take out though.

I got a double steal off when I had Sylvanas out and next turn dropped Baron+Reincarnate. It simply won the game. I also got a double deathrattle proc on Cairne to win a game. If you can pull of the combos, they win games... if not, it might still win just from damage but maybe not. Silences wreck this deck, and people seem to be running more of them.
    Last edited by Ender; 08-14-2014 at 10:39 AM.