Thread: Duplicate Deck

Default Duplicate Deck

I have been trying to build a deck using duplicate and came up with this one:

Duplicate

The dream of course is to duplicate either Loatheb or Cairne, but having it proc on a drake, water elemental, or apprentice is also okay. Also, there is a combo with Kirin Tor Mage+duplicate... although I would probably replace Kirin Tor Mage with Mad Scientist once that card becomes available. The counterspell and mirror entity are there to disguise the secrets, but also to make sure you have secrets to play with Kirin Tor Mage or Mad Scientist. I chose these extra secrets over ice block or barrier because this is more of a rush deck than a delay deck. I included Blizzards and a Flamestrike to help against Zoo. The ice lances are there to combo with either Water Elemental or Frostbolt for using to deal direct damage.

I might try this out tonight and will let you know how it goes.
    Last edited by Ender; 08-01-2014 at 01:06 PM.

I replaced Weblord with Sorcerers Apprentice, since i realized it would kinda screw up Kirin Tor Mage. It would be possible to run Weblord after switching to Mad Scientist, but it still kinda screws up Loatheb and the drakes.

Interesting. I like the idea. Let me know how it works.

This didn't work out so well. I may try to rework it to be a late game deck with ice blocks instead. Mad Scientist should also help... but right now it is too slow to zoo and duplicate really only works if you have the one minion out that you want it to proc on.