Thread: Naxx Hunter Deck

Last edited by Klaus; 07-31-2014 at 01:09 PM.

That should be a pretty good deck. I was playing a similar hunter deck last night but with no traps or weapons. I will make a separate post.

I made a new hunter deck that so far is STOMPING. Went from Rank 16 to 13 in about 30 minutes with it. Only one loss so far. Handily beat lock x2 priest, mage, druid, and rogue so far.

Mad Hunter

Let me know if you have any luck! I think that the Rhino could be swapped for loatheb or something else I guess. I just like the surprise factor with it since most people only look for animal companion piggy for the chargers.

Yeah definitely run Loatheb instead of the Rhino.

This is the best deck in the game now BTW, since Mad Scientist came out. It is very hard to counter. Agro or miracle rogue does ok against it though. Because of this, everyone is playing either Hunter or Rogue right now.

I will switch up my deck a bit to include Mad Scientist.... the original deck usually goes 3-1 when I get a hunter quest.

I went from rank 16 down to rank 10 with maybe only 2-3 losses total a few days ago with the deck list I posted. I am guessing there are a TON more hunter mirror matches now as everyone seems to enjoy how strong this type of deck is. I think a deck that does well against priest and hunter is going to be a good choice in this current meta now. I did play around with Snake trap over explosive and it was pretty nice. I think a little tweaking might be necessary to give the advantage in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauser View Post
    I think a deck that does well against priest and hunter is going to be a good choice in this current meta now.
    That would be control Warrior... it requires a bunch of legendaries though. I am only missing Grommash... once I get that, I will be playing it as my main ranked deck.

Control Warrior

WTF I used

Also, I noticed when you use Houndmaster on Mr. Bigglesworth it appears to make him have Taunt but it's just ignored.