Thread: Simcity 5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah so how do we start a multiplayer region and can we work on it at different times? Meaning we dont have to be all online together?
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick View Post
    Yeah so how do we start a multiplayer region and can we work on it at different times? Meaning we dont have to be all online together?
    Just set up an area as a private invite only and then invite people on. I've only done it with people that are actively playing and accept the invite right away, no idea what happens if you invite someone offline. Pick one of the bigger areas so everyone will likely get more than one townsite.

I've started tracking the servers/area's that I want to keep working on, unfortunately the server selection only tells you if you have built something on the server before, not what you named it... And you have to quit the game to change servers which is completely fucking stupid. But at least they are adding servers, some are still full during peak times tho so you may want to go to one of the newer ones (3 or 4).

My Origin name is Jomama_AK but I think we all are friends from BF3.

Some things that need work:

-The graphics are not totally polished. Very glitchy.
    -The in game chat is too subtle they need an alert and the window should open automatically when somone sends an in-game msg.
    -The speed kept changingback to slow. I kept upping it to medium but it would change back quite often...
    Last edited by Chadwick; 03-19-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph