Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DirecTV

A couple of nice features I have found. By hitting the red options button twice it will show what each tuner is "tuning". Last night I had two tuners both tuned to NBC on different TVs. They were both on my 2nd floor and out of sync by 2 seconds. On that screen you can select any tuner and join watching that stream. I joined the other TV stream and they were in almost perfect sync. I couldn't get that to work 100% with the Hopper and a Joey (still out of sync) but Joey + Joey was perfect. I always hated watching sports on the Genie and a Genie mini downstairs because there was about a 5 sec delay.

Joe here is more info on some problems in the Seattle area being so far north.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/thre...for-me.357284/

Also a note for the next time I switch companies. After cancelling Direct they of course tried to give me $40 off per month when I cancelled to stay... But they called the next day with an even sweeter offer - $80 per month for a year (basically 50% off) and free NFL Sunday Ticket in 2016. Not bad but too late.