Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Diablo III

Here are some comments about the next couple of upcoming patches:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6018...5_28_2012#blog

Most notable:

- They will be changing jewelcrafting so you only need to combine 2 gems instead of 3 to upgrade them to the next tier of gem. So, DO NOT upgrade your gems yet until they change this... you will just be wasting gems.
    - They will be making blacksmithing cheaper, so don't upgrade him at all until they do or you will be wasting gold.
    - If you get past hell difficulty before patch 1.0.3, you might as well just save yourself some headache and stop right there with that character. It sounds like they will be doing some balancing to inferno difficulty in that patch so the damage isnt so spikey. Right now, people are getting 1 or 2 shot by elite and champ packs.
    Last edited by Ender; 05-29-2012 at 06:28 PM.

I have quite a few extra rare items in my stash and can hook anyone up if they need stuff. Most of my extra items are dex armor pieces or various weapons. I sold most of my lower level int items that I used on my Wizard in the past, and my strength items I am hanging onto for my Barb, but will be able to hand those down as he replaces them.

I bought all of my stash space and it is almost full already.

Last edited by Naya; 06-04-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Changed the time to start the video at the funny part.

Fixed for you. To Embed all you do is paste in the html with no tags....

lol, yeah someone posted that video of the kid running from the birds in the Wizard forums a couple days ago. Funny shit... and a very good depiction of D3 inferno (from what I hear, not there yet).

This is how I feel when I actually find an upgrade that drops (instead of buying it from the AH):

I've known this feeling only a few times since starting Hell. (We finished it over the weekend, Inferno is a bitch).

Btw, did I mention Inferno is a bitch? As in die-six-times-to-a-champion-pack-before-skipping-them frustrating.

Here is a preview of the upcoming 1.0.3 patch: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262...eview-6_6_2012

The crafting cost changes are MAJOR. Again, DO NOT do anything with crafting until this patch comes out. The patch will severely reduce the costs of crafting. Right now, it is very cost prohibitive.

I want a fucking refund for the 50-100k gold that I probably spent on combining gems, not to mention wasting gems.

Last edited by Ender; 06-14-2012 at 12:03 PM.