Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III

Note for digital copy people:

If you downloaded the pre-sale client, you should have a folder called "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer" where ever you specified the downloader should put it. Inside that folder is a file called "Diablo III Setup.exe". You just need to double click that file. The installer unlocks on May 14 at 8:01 AM PDT so you'll have 3/4 of a day to get an install issues worked out before the game servers open 16 hours later.

Make sure to read up on the real money AH here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/...n-house/how-to

To use Paypal for receiving payments from selling an item, you need to link your paypal account as a payment option on battle.net. You also have to setup SMS alerts on battle.net if you haven't already.

Blizzard is charging transaction fees when an item sells. For equipment items, a flat fee of $1 is charged, and for trade items the fee is 15%.

After that, if you want the money deposited into your paypal account, a transfer fee of 15% is charged.

So, for example, say you sell a weapon for $20. The fee of $1 is charged by blizzard, leaving $19. Then if you deposit it to paypal, a 15% fee is charged, so you receive $16.15.

The fees are kinda steep, but you still get real money for fake shit without having to use any shady third-party transaction sites. I am sure some 14 yr old kid will steal his parents credit card to buy some badass peice of gear for a bunch of money.

I logged in this morning and got my toon names. Everything seemed to work fine with no lag etc. I do see that a lot of people are getting "error 37" And are raging on twitter/G+.... lol good read

https://plus.google.com/u/0/s/%23Diablo3/posts

Last edited by Klaus; 05-15-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Also, anyone with a Battle.net account can download the "starter edition" Diablo 3 and play the first act for free (just like the beta).

Just login to your account and click download clients.

https://us.battle.net/account/management/index.xml

So I assume everyone was booted last night at 10:30 or so? I saw 6 friends online when I was booted and got the error 37.... Otherwise, love the game so far. After the skeleton king it does get much harder compared to the demo.

Yeah, I was booted on Tues at 10:30 as well. I played a couple of hours last night with no problems though.

Awesome game.

Joe said last night at Old Chicago they were playing trivia and another team was named "error 37" lol

Old Chicago Apple Valley? I can almost guarantee that part of that team is a couple friends of mine..

Great game. Much better for a few beers and turn the brain off type of fun...maybe im too old for the true MMORPGs anymore...
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph