Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III

Default Diablo III

Ok for someone that has done zero research on DIII. How does it work? Are there servers or is it 8 player? wtf

Lame....

Diablo 3 open beta temporarily capped

Diablo 3's open beta stress test has been temporarily capped due to some server stability issues.

"We've temporarily capped Diablo 3 open beta concurrency until we can address some stability issues," Blizzard community manager Bashiok said.
    Users can expect Error 37 and login failure when attempting to log in to the Diablo 3 beta. With that being said, if you are seeing Error 3003, click on Options and change your region to "The Americas". Open Beta is limited to U.S. servers only.

"This is a stress test, and issues are expected. You may have trouble logging in due to the sheer number of other people attempting the same," Bashiok warned fans.
    He did reassure fans, however, that they will get it sorted out since the test servers are expected to handle a lot more people then they currently have.
    The Diablo 3 open beta weekend began today at 12:01 PDT and will be open until Monday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. During this time anybody can access the game (once they lift the cap that is). You can learn more about the Diablo 3 open beta weekend here.
    Tags: Diablo III, Diablo 3

They finally let more players in. Game play is smooth and I enjoyed leveling to 7. Nice to play a simple click to attack game for a change. I also like the crafting system. When you pick up magically items your class can't use the blacksmith can break them down and craft them into something your class can use. Fun so far (lvl cap is 14 in the beta). Open Beta ends tomorrow at 10am.

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Got into the beta last week, played to level 10 and stopped (surprise!), but actually I stopped because I know I'm getting it (already got from WoW annual pass) and because it's so good I just want to play the release version.
    Boondock

I think I made it to level 10 when I beat the skeleton king and it said I beat the beta. I pre-ordered it today on my battle.net account....

I actually got kelly to play Diablo II some with me maybe I can get her to play this one!
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph

HA
    Boondock

I will definitely be getting this when it comes out so keep an eye out for my to group up with!