Thread: Diablo III

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have a level 20 Demon hunter. Hauserbnet@gmail.com if you want to add me. I haven't played with anyone yet and don't hire companions. Fun game. I have a harder time with elite or champion packs than I do the bosses it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauser View Post
    I have a level 20 Demon hunter. Hauserbnet@gmail.com if you want to add me. I haven't played with anyone yet and don't hire companions. Fun game. I have a harder time with elite or champion packs than I do the bosses it seems.
    This is normal. Any unique mobs, including bosses, are much easier than the elite or champ packs. The gap between the two gets larger as you progress to high difficulties. Starting in Hell difficulty, the elite and champ packs are VERY difficult.

Here are some comments about the next couple of upcoming patches:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6018...5_28_2012#blog

Most notable:

- They will be changing jewelcrafting so you only need to combine 2 gems instead of 3 to upgrade them to the next tier of gem. So, DO NOT upgrade your gems yet until they change this... you will just be wasting gems.
    - They will be making blacksmithing cheaper, so don't upgrade him at all until they do or you will be wasting gold.
    - If you get past hell difficulty before patch 1.0.3, you might as well just save yourself some headache and stop right there with that character. It sounds like they will be doing some balancing to inferno difficulty in that patch so the damage isnt so spikey. Right now, people are getting 1 or 2 shot by elite and champ packs.
    Last edited by Ender; 05-29-2012 at 06:28 PM.

I have quite a few extra rare items in my stash and can hook anyone up if they need stuff. Most of my extra items are dex armor pieces or various weapons. I sold most of my lower level int items that I used on my Wizard in the past, and my strength items I am hanging onto for my Barb, but will be able to hand those down as he replaces them.

I bought all of my stash space and it is almost full already.