Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back to Karkand Info

The other thing that pisses me off about Origin is that my orders have not been showing up in the Order History... neither on the launcher program or the website. I ordered the game and expansion through the website and the order history is empty.

https://helporigin.secure.force.com/...0000000CieqIAC

It says after you purchase the expansion that you need to go to My Games in Origin and update the game. First I had to figure out how the fuck you are supposed to do that since there is no button below the game image to update. After figuring out that you need to right click on the game and select update, I did that. BUT IT SAYS THE GAME IS UP TO DATE!

It also says that if you purchase the expansion separately (don't have the limited edition), you should see the expansion box art in My Games.

Origin sucks.
    Last edited by Ender; 12-13-2011 at 07:12 PM.

It's shows it's unlocked for you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus View Post
    It's shows it's unlocked for you now.
    Only by that post on the battlelog feed. It does not show the expansion in my Origin launcher and I can't update the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    At the end of this forum thread, a couple of people mention that logging out of Battlelog, then loggin back in allowed them to join expansion games. I did this and it WORKED. Pretty stupid that you need to do that.

Oldschool NC

Thanks to Luke I got it. You have to log out, and back into "BATTLELOG" that is the web browser one, NOT ORIGIN. The login and logout is upper right corner of web browser. Thanks again LUKE

IMO, aside from Wake the new maps suck ass. They all focus heavily on city combat with a shitload of alleys and multi-story buildings. Most of the time you never even know what hit you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    IMO, aside from Wake the new maps suck ass. They all focus heavily on city combat with a shitload of alleys and multi-story buildings. Most of the time you never even know what hit you.
    I dunno, I had fun with the new ones. Wake is cool too...
    Boondock