Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

Default Modern Warfare 2

Great game. Multi player is awesome minus the whole no dedicated servers restriction. I am sure Joe will post about that.... because it sucks for him in Alaska to not be able to pick a location to connect to.

I have seen the following people play so far:
    Kyrillian
    Cake
    Sake
    Pellet

Cake is really good for some reason - wonder if he likes to swim too.

My steam id is either scott@noncompliance.com or scottd@noncompliance.com

Fuck EA

&

Fuck MW2

Everything that's bad about game developers...

Sellouts!!!

I might have to buy a new game, I have been honning my FPS skill in BF2 for a few weeks.

Yeah grab it off steam. It's the same concept as COD4 where you level up in multi player and unlock perks and new weapons..... making the level 70 people unkillable (kinda like WOW)

The game is fun no doubt. The no dedicated servers thing is lame but you can still find games that last a while and are lag-free.

My main issue is the amount of hackers that are playing. It seems like there is nothing in place to stop them from using Aimbots and more people are in the if you can't beat em, join em camp than not.

I would find it hard to believe that they wouldn't do something about these problems. This game could have a lot of longevity online but not if every game has a hacker in it.

And to beat Joe to the punch, EA could really careless about the PC version of this game. For some reason people would rather play a FPS on a console. Completely retarded I say.

They could use Punk busters.... I get kicked sometimes for |4x4|Trany, as my tag is a bad word... I am guessing it is those pussy frenchies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrillian View Post
    The game is fun no doubt. The no dedicated servers thing is lame but you can still find games that last a while and are lag-free.

My main issue is the amount of hackers that are playing. It seems like there is nothing in place to stop them from using Aimbots and more people are in the if you can't beat em, join em camp than not.

I would find it hard to believe that they wouldn't do something about these problems. This game could have a lot of longevity online but not if every game has a hacker in it.

Another total fail, because there are no console commands, you cant kick the hackers...

To sum it up
    We thought the lack of dedicated servers was bad, but now we can add the lack of console commands, the inability to have a say in who hosts the game, a lengthy pause while the game migrates to a new host if the currently selected host quits, no leaning, no option to record matches, and no way to kick or block trouble players, hackers, or cheaters.

...18 player max matches, crap ping, and paying $20 bucks for 3 extra maps

And on top of all that, they charged $70 for this road apple.

Suckers... Sorry guys, but its true...

It was $59 but who's counting. I agree the bots are probably what will make EA change the PC multi player server deal. Probably put a voting option in over dedicated servers.

Ah, my bad, I had $69.99 in my head for some reason, still, 59 is a premium game price...