Thread: Mc Donalds Beating

Default Mc Donalds Beating

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

So the dude filming is claiming the victim is a trany that was in the womans bathroom..... Still didn't intervene or stop the beating TNB......

What do you think? (the wig flies off at one point)?

Oldschool NC

McDonalds has a responsibility to protect their customers. Employees standing around watching a physical assault like this is unacceptable. I'm not sure at what point the police are called but I think McD's still has full responsiblity until the police arrive. Just my 2c worth.

It is kind of a grey area. If I was an employee of McDonald's I am calling the cops and probably not much else. You have no clue if those people have a weapon or anything and I don't think I would endanger myself for McDonald's wages.

The manager is a different story.

Many corporations don't want their employees engaging in physical contact with customers. I forget the store, I think it may have been Walmart or a similar place, but an employee or two thwarted a robbery attempt and were then promptly fired because they have a policy against that.

Here is a similar story from 2009: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536361,00.html
    But I am almost positive it happened more recently at a more recognizable name.

Last edited by Klaus; 04-25-2011 at 02:19 PM.

There is a Trany in my office building, who could probably play linebacker for any NFL team, but this is the fall of western civilization. Its a dual hate crime, black on white, and "gay" bashing, I don't car if you want to have anal sex's with young goats while a hamster watches, whatever, its not my choice, but when it is something like this yes it is a hate crime. How would I fare if I ran around a KFC or Popeye's with a watermelon in a noose?