Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Thanks for the update on the update.

I played in a Operation Metro 64 player last night.... FUCK THAT! I like how this guy played it.

Joe are there some hacks out for BF3? Seemed like that guy last night on CSM raped us pretty good. I remember shooting him as he killed me and it showed him at 0% health. I assume it was rounding but wow he was good. Glad to be in teamspeak with the admin that kicked those guys (even if they are just that good it's not fun).

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus View Post
    Joe are there some hacks out for BF3? Seemed like that guy last night on CSM raped us pretty good. I remember shooting him as he killed me and it showed him at 0% health. I assume it was rounding but wow he was good. Glad to be in teamspeak with the admin that kicked those guys (even if they are just that good it's not fun).

I'm a terrible judge, but I would think you've heard Gene and James talking about it in TS? Yeah, I think there is some evidence of cheats. Gene's trying to get PB to take screenshots and it looks like a total pita. There is also this, not sure if we'll try it. http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3...ers_read_this/

New Nvidia beta driver out.

Oldschool NC

Got my new monitor up and running (samsung p2770). Totally different game now. This thing is awesome.

Oldschool NC

Funniest moment for me so far was using the EOD robot to kill a guy. He saw it coming and panicked. He was running all over the place and shooting at the robot and I was chasing him with it. He was shooting at the robot while running backwards. He finally cornered himself on a rock and I lit him up. I was laughing so hard my 3 year old asked me what was wrong.

Not funny but my favorite so far is finding a low wall to lay behind and just gun people down as they pass it. Seems players don't respect a low wall like a normal wall and look to the right and left as they run by it.

So maybe i missed this but is there a way to set different flight vertical control invert settings for chopper vs jet? I have to go into the controls and change it manually every time i switch from one to the other....
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph

There will always be cheating in most online FPS games now. There is really no way to stop them with the inherent nature of FPS online games. Anyone proficient enough can set up auto-aim hacks. (dont count me as one, but ive read a few articles) honestly its one of the reasons i got out of FPS games a while back.
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph