Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Stolen from CSM forum.

Make sure you RESTART origin to get it to update... The "Check for updates" function does not work...

Origin has soo many issues uggg. I really really want to like the web based interface... It's nice to be able to login on any computer and see who's playing etc. But damn Steam has been out for years - Origins should have learned from the many many mistakes they made.

My initial feeling on the update is: I am optimistic it might have fixed my crashing! Played for two hours no crashes. Usually this would have been 3-4 crashes BUT I have gone for a couple hours with no crashes at times. I did pick up a older generation SSD on clearance to attempt the only fix I haven't tried........ reformat/reinstall. Guess I will wait and see if that is necessary.

Game play is improved but yeah the IR scope is JUNK now. In the subway you can't even see other players that aren't up close. The mine nerf does suck and on my M249 with silencer I felt I had to hit players 2x as much to bring them down. Support guns just spray after the first 3 shots it seems. I didn't have this problem on Engineer - I could go full auto with no loss of accuracy.

Yeah, the black screen problem between map changes seems to be fixed, since it didn't happen to me at all last night over an hr of play. Overall the game loading and stability seems much better.
    Last edited by Ender; 12-08-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Oldschool NC

Anyone playing tonight?

I have our company Christmas party tonight until 9ish should be on after that. But I won't play 64 player Metro with you

FYI the CSM TS server got moved last week, Boon asked for the new info but I didn't see his message till later..

Try
    66.150.164.84 or cracksmokingmonkeys.net
    default port.

Excellent. Now i don't have to be stuck on the other team while they initiate plan super stack teams and boot anyone good from the opposite side... lol
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph

I will probably be playing later tonight after I am done mopping up chips at Canterbury.