Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

I realized I had never beat the single player campaign. Knocked that out last weekend, really good stuff. I enjoyed the hell out of it.
    Boondock

Armored Kill expansion out next Tuesday for Premium members. They took flares away from passengers in aircraft so I can finally go back to shooting choppers down again....

gWMQN.jpg

I see Chad got premium. Now Mike and Joe where are you guys? Trying to max out my tank upgrades this weekend before Tuesday...

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus View Post
    I see Chad got premium. Now Mike and Joe where are you guys? Trying to max out my tank upgrades this weekend before Tuesday...
    Yeah, after Eric's recommendation i decided to work through the single player. Plus why not go premium and get all the updates.

Something is up with my sound tho in that game. I have to turn everything all the way up to make it playable. Doing that in any other game would blow my speakers out and make my ears bleed.
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph

Yeah I'm not buying the expansion pack. I'll be getting Borderlands 2.

You can do both! Tanks and Helos!!! Your favorite.

Also: I have purchased a new gaming laptop to use while I am homeless for the next three months. I plan to play BF3, Panda's, Boarderlands 2, and finish Diablo 3. Chad you let me know when you are playing and I will bring my shit over and camp in your basement Joe I will play coop with you in BL2.
    Last edited by Klaus; 09-10-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Played Armored Kill this morning. Maps are great but LARGE and there is of course a lot of choppers. Few new vehicles and the return of the 4 wheelers which are great to move around the map. I found it easy to sneak up on enemy tanks with C4 because of all the tank to tank combat.

Also:

Discount on Premium:

Green Man Gaming is offering 25% off select game after Coupon Code: "GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G" (Exp 9/17).Below are some current new release or pre-order games that don't get discounted often:

Last edited by Klaus; 09-11-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Sweet...

Not once had i ever crashed in BF3. Somewhere between the windows updates, the AK update, and updating my GPU driver last night i now crash 30sec into ever session.
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph

I got home tonight and crashed 4 times..... finally figured out that my computer had rebooted overnight and I had to re-underclock my processor. Chad any chance you have one of those out of the box over clocked processors like mine?

Don't think so, and like i said, it has worked flawlessly. Probably the gods telling me i have better shit to do than play computer games.
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph