Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nielson Ratings

Man I hate the Pirates movie. The first one was good, the second two sucked.

I want to be excited about Green Lantern but the trailer just makes me think they made "WHAT IF VAN WILDER WAS THE GREEN LANTERN?!?!".

I would really like to see Green Hornet. I like Seth Rogan and the rest of the cast and Michel Gondry makes really good movies.

Well that blog was fun, but it ended up being more work than I wanted to invest in yet another hobby, so I think I'm done with that.

Plus it's kinda embarrassing to have a "movie blog" that has put up ratings for 5 movies actually seen in the theater in the entire year. I'll start posting my (occasional) movie reivew here again, as well as my "100 of XX", "Top moneymakers", I know Scott loves those.

Speaking of which...time to post something about the movies released in the first quarter of 2012!

I love your predictions the best.

Can I nominate this for worst of the year...

God can this finally be the long-deserved nail in the Farrelly Brothers coffin? I have been following the development of this movie begrudgingly because of the hype it got from the initial cast.

IMO a 3 Stooges movie with Carrey, Penn, and Del Toro is worth making because of the WTF factor. As soon as those three dropped out, this project should have been scrapped. Instead they proceeded with a guy who was funny like 3 times on MadTV, a guy who got famous playing a sassy gay, and a guy no one has ever heard of.

Another thing, does anyone want to see a 3 Stooges movie? This isn't a show that recently gained steam with the nostalgia audience. Most of the people who can remember enjoying the original 3 stooges are now dead or will be soon.