Quote Originally Posted by Klaus View Post
Is the internet only NetFlix the same as the normal just without the disks?

No, they have two different menu's, one for physical discs avail, one for online avail.

I've done the 2 discs + BR & free streaming for a while now, but lately havent watched a disc movie in several months, which has happened before, comes and goes, but have both discs of the series "The Comeback" sitting right now (not due to selection really either, more timing, I've just seen the new releases elsewhere or wasn't interested, so in a sense the Late New Releases deal Netflix has really impacted how many discs I get from them)...

I think I'm going to drop one below this package and just get 1 disc +BR & Streaming...

Unfortunately, I'm limited in how much I can watch stuff online now.. I lost my unlimited downloads a few months back.. The major ISP up here made people who wanted a unlimited download buy the full package with Phone/Cable/internet from them, if you just wanted Internet you had a cap... SO the standard was to tell people to upgrade for unlimited, and then this past summer they quietly changed their TOS and put on a Cap on everyone, with no option of unlimited avail.... No real competition to switch to either other than a much slower and DSL.