Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vikings vs. Packers game

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Time to start watching Hockey.
    That's what I like to hear Ix! Koivu is tearing it up on my Fantasy Hockey team so far this year.

Also, with respect to Favre sitting. From what I can tell, this guy is driven by ego. There is absolutely no chance he is sitting if he has any say in the matter (it appears he has all the say in the matter).

Though I'll ask this, if he retires for 4 games while injured and then makes a triumphant return c/w press conference and crying, does his streak stay alive? I'd check into this, cause it appears to be his best option.
    The artist formely known as Keion

Sounds like they are going to play the old gimp. We will see how many interceptions it takes for Childress to pull him. I am guessing 3. But after that, the game will be over anyway.

They should just tank the rest of the season at this point and go after a QB in the draft. If they don't get someone decent behind center they are going to waste the prime years of AP, Rice, Harvin, and the golden years of Moss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrillian View Post
    They should just tank the rest of the season at this point and go after a QB in the draft. If they don't get someone decent behind center they are going to waste the prime years of AP, Rice, Harvin, and the golden years of Moss.

lol, I think this is the Vikqueen mission statement, never get a top tier QB unless he has his AARP card.... Moon, George, Cunningham, Favre...

Quote Originally Posted by Jomama View Post
    lol, I think this is the Vikqueen mission statement, never get a top tier QB unless he has his AARP card.... Moon, George, Cunningham, Favre...
    McNabb.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    McNabb.
    When did he play for the Queens?