Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead & Dead Set

Season 2.2 fucking rocks..
    ( Click to show/hide )

Poor Dale, what an absolutely horrific way to go... I cringed like I was watching someone get their limb broke in UFC or NFL...

Yeah it's finally getting some action. Long set up for the end of this weeks show but was awesome.

( Click to show/hide )
    I still hate that Rick is such a nancy girl. The choice is obvious that he needs to kill that kid! I like Shane and Daryl much better than Rick, but what are the odds they will kill Rick off. Dale had to go though. I actually thought he was going to kill himself when he was walking alone like that. Realizing what the world has turned into and all.

I'm a big fan of them showing the human interaction side of a zombie apocalypse. Most zombie movies just cover the issue of the undead hunting humans, but it's cool to see how people would react when there is no law or people to enforce one.

( Click to show/hide )
    Ok, I know all zombie movies/shows are different but I am confused on who turns into a zombie. So now it seems that anyone that dies (from a zombie or natural causes) turns into a zombie? I thought it was bite or scratched by a zombie. Or am I missing something.

Great episode last night and it looks like we are in for a great one next week also!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus View Post
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Ok, I know all zombie movies/shows are different but I am confused on who turns into a zombie. So now it seems that anyone that dies (from a zombie or natural causes) turns into a zombie? I thought it was bite or scratched by a zombie. Or am I missing something.

Great episode last night and it looks like we are in for a great one next week also!

( Click to show/hide )
    The thing from the comic book is that they are all "infected" so if they die they come back as a zombie. It has some continuity issues with the show though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrillian View Post
    ( Click to show/hide )
    The thing from the comic book is that they are all "infected" so if they die they come back as a zombie. It has some continuity issues with the show though.

( Click to show/hide )
    I haven't read the actual comic series, but read what Kyr is saying in the Wiki entry or something, its a different "disease" than we've previously seen in other zombie flicks... There is no set time from when someone dies to re-animation... some may take seconds, some may take days... I assume the reason that we wont see Dale reanimating is, they shot him in the head... This is the first "natural death" and re-animation that has occurred in the story line.. Everyone else has died from being eaten, or in the case of the little sister, bite, changes, then they shot her..

WTF ninja???

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by Klaus; 03-19-2012 at 11:11 AM.

I liked it.. Not quite as great as the last two episodes but it was still good.. Although they should of shown Herschel reload at least 1 time before the scene where Rick saves him... It was a little hokey, but I think they pulled off the feeling of chaos pretty well... Except for poor "Jimmy" did he open that door to the RV? I was like wtf would you try to get out, and not just drive around with Rick and Carl on the roof of the RV.

And I think if I really had to people would be willing to squeeze all those people into the Kia... (a shitty running suburban, and a 40 year old pickup?? With gas being so hard to come by, don't you think you'd get two vehicles that dont' get some of the worst gas mileage possible...)

That was my first thought - just cram in the Kia. But I guess they have supplies and stuff to carry to. I never see them getting gas from anywhere either.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus View Post
    I never see them getting gas from anywhere either.
    They did show them siphoning when they were gathering supplies on the highway right before they lost Sophia..