Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead & Dead Set

Pretty good mid season cliff hanger.

Also - watch Homeland.

I watched the whole first season. I'm just gonna wait till it is on amazon streaming for each season.

Homeland is decent but i really don't like the lead actress.....plus the opening is really....strange
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph

Do you mean Claire Danes Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress 2011? Well yes she does have annoying bug eyes but her acting range is insane.

If by insane you mean constantly over the top and distracting from the plot, then yes it's fairly insane. Old Bugeyes should only be that excitable when she's getting it in the dumper.
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph

I actually like Claire Danes on that show. I thought she pulled off the manic parts of season 1 flawlessly. This season though Brody gets the overacting award. He can't play stressed/anxious with dialogue. In season 1 any time he was stressed it was quiet and it worked. Him trying to make excuses for his actions while being all panicked is like me trying to tell my parents it wasn't MY pot.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

Started out great but then really kinda a lackluster finale... little surprised they killed who they did tho..
    Last edited by Jomama; 04-02-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Agreed.

I thought the finale was terrible.
    ( Click to show/hide )
    To have such a build up for an entire season and then fizzle out was just ridiculous. This reminded me of Heroes. It seemed like this is the season where they killed off every character who the audience didn't like or ones that didn't work. Little surprised they offed Andrea but that was a product of how annoying her character has been since her sister died in season 1. The assault on the prison was laughable. I feel robbed that they didn't have Daryl off the Governor as vengeance for Merle. Then the Governor inexplicably kills all his own people and takes his show on the road. Rick takes people from a perfectly fortified city and moves them to a dank prison? Why? I am willing to suspend some disbelief in a show about zombies but this show just loves daring you to stop watching it. Would love for them to actually put together ONE FULL quality season.