Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vikings vs Jets predictions....

Vikes win with ease. Favre plays his best when conflicted with personal strife. Randy "I play when I want to play" Moss, loves to play in the national spotlight, so he will play every down hard and will make sure Revis re-injures his hammy.

Vikes 24 - Jets 10

Vikes 35 Jets 28

I would guess a Randy Moss comming out party, two big strikes, 40+ yards for scores, and maybe a garbage chuck and leap, in the ocorner of the end zone. Moss will finish, at 150, and 3. AP will run all day, wait untill the second half when they have to roll another d back to cover moss, and the box cannot be stacked. AP 33 for 170 and 1 td. Favre will go 21 of 30 for 325 and 4 tds. IO am guessing Harvin or Shanciaoe for the missing TD.

I think Jets win by 10. I think they come out quick and get ahead. Jets play in Jersey it's like a swamp, they are used to these conditions. Don't the Vikings play in a dome? Their hair is gonna get all messy.

Can I restate the numbers?

TO

Does the pancake bunny symbolize your initial prediction that this was going to be a shoot out with over 50 combined points? That would be the sniper kitty is a low scoring ground game with focus on defense?

Vikes looks like garbage. Jets aren't looking great either.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jets didn't look amazing but didn't look terrible either. Revis looked like he wasn't playing at 100%. He got burned by Harvin a couple times including once right before Favre through that pick in the final 2 mins.

Sanchez's stat line doesn't really do him justice imo. There were at least 5 drops between the receivers, 2-3 of them would have drastically changed the outcome of the game (Keller off his hands in the end zone, Holmes on a 3rd down conversion).

The Jets running game looks pretty insane. LT almost broke 100 yards, and the Jets became the first team to rush for 150+ yards against the vikes in like 51 regular season games.

The Jets defense looked decent, held AP to just ok numbers, not amazing. Pass defense collapsed a little in the 2nd half I think that was partially due to Revis being sub-100% which they seemed to have noticed late in the 3rd quarter. Cromartie did a really good job on Moss. The only exception being that touchdown he caught but honestly how do you defend that, he had to play him inside to guard against the in-route and he was step for step with him the entire time. It was just a perfect throw.

I thought it was funny how all the vikings receivers gave up after that INT. They just started dropping balls on purpose.

Favre is a broken old guy. Watching him throw made my elbow hurt.
    RIP Rocklobster & Straph

Favre wasn't god-awful with the exception of that pick six. Our offensive line is absolute trash - McKinnie is the laziest player in the league.

Thank god for the defense, that's the only thing keeping us from being blown out.

Childress would be a more successful prostitute than NFL coach...

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick View Post
    I thought it was funny how all the vikings receivers gave up after that INT. They just started dropping balls on purpose.

Favre is a broken old guy. Watching him throw made my elbow hurt.
    You continued watching after the INT? I was asleep before they had even replayed it.

I agree Favre wasn't bad in the 2nd half (3TDs) and had some great moves on a couple plays. The O line and blocking backs were horrible the entire game. . It's weird because usually the Vikes put up a big lead and then let its slip away with horrible defense - now it's the opposite. The next three games will be very interesting....