Thread: The Town

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The wife and I rented this over the weekend and to be perfectly honest both of us were very disappointed. As mentioned above, the getaway scene is just retarded.

@@Klaus, can you spoiler tag the below? And PM me on how to do it myself in the future? Thanks@@

( Click to show/hide )
    They've got the entire BPD on their ass, copters overhead, and all they do to lose the cops is turn left and not take the bridge... "They're headed for the bridge! Pull off all pursuit and just wait for them there!" Stupid. Also, they keep getting away even though police "should" know what they look like. "I put a costume on that clearly shows my face, I'll just walk past 50 police officers that are specifically here to catch me". Ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just cynical, I just got finished re-watching "The Wire", so a thief movie without much depth probably wasn't a good thing for me to watch. I understand you don't have the time in movies to establish characters and plot that you do in a TV show, so with that said I give this a:

2/5
    Last edited by Klaus; 02-01-2011 at 12:50 PM.
    The artist formely known as Keion