Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - The Final Season

OOOOoooOoo

( Click to show/hide )
    The cave and the names, I am curious as to what the numbers mean? Is it a ranking of the "candidate"? So we have established that; Jacob, and smoke pillar (Locke) were at one point human, and possibly friends, and that after some point they became advisories. We know that Richard doesn’t age, and he follows Jacob. So Jacob, is a “Christ” figure? And the “others” Richard included his disciples? That would leave new Locke (smoke pillar) as an “antichrist”. It has been long though that the island is sort of a limbo, or purgatory, maybe an afterlife? It is interesting to see the timeline, if they didn’t crash, how everyone is connected by circumstance.

I think when new Locke tossed the white stone from the scale into the ocean; it signified that he has all the power now, his main goal is to leave the island. He said he was once human, and felt emotion. Did Jacob kill him? Or did Jacob have him killed? What’s with the temple, and the statue? We saw last season, that smoke guy and Jacob were sitting on a beach next to a fully built statue.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus View Post
    Joe no comments?
    Still gestating..

This is good to know...
    LOST - has run out of time, according to the writers and producers, and there is simply no way to wrap up all loose ends and answer all the questions by the end of the series in May. When asked for a comment, one group of hardcore fans yelled unintelligible profanity for almost an hour. (washington post)

Good episode last night. They are starting to explain things a bit. I liked the flash sideways scenes this week - James at least is interesting in his other life.

Next weeks looks like its all about richard, that could be very interesting.

Wtf

Cool

( Click to show/hide )

Um.. Really?

Hell?

Cork=Purgatory or something?

I would bet $ that the creators were all quoted saying in plain words, it was not a "they're dead, hell or purgatory" scenario several years ago... I will look and see if I can find it.

I mean if thats it, its well done and all, but I think its a bit anticlimactic.

( Click to show/hide )
    Yeah, but didn't that theory get reversed by Jacob in the flashback with Richard. Showing him he isn't dead or in hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus View Post
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Yeah, but didn't that theory get reversed by Jacob in the flashback with Richard. Showing him he isn't dead or in hell?
    Yes, I'm just surprised that they're still adding "twists" when they have so much to wrap up.