Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2

Thumbs up

BFBC2: Vietnam is out. Very polished release for a small mod, as good as any game I've seen.. Beautiful maps, all but one so far was pretty big... Some different dynamics than the vanilla BC2, more close quarters firefights.. No electronic gizmo's or scopes.. Tanks are faster and one has a Flamethrower.. You don't have to reopen the weapons like at the beginning of BFBC2.

i'll be getting battlefield bad company 2 for christmas, i got my gaming pc all up to date and running good. ill need to get up to date on my fps skills, and learn this game a bit, but want to look you guys up and play on the same server. i haven't played battlefield 2 in about 6 months.. so ill be a bit rusty.

i bought a small dynex 22" tv from bestbuy yesterday, but it won't be in until january 7th-ish. i hope that works well for gaming, it's my hope. I guess ill dl the vietnam expansion this coming weekend as well.

anyhow, ill be doing some reading over the next few days to get more acquainted with the game. ill try for screen name bruckley. see you guys soon.

how many of you guys are playing this game? i went ahead and bought it tonight, but didn't know there was a 6hr giant patch to get right away, so i didn't get set up.

also, is there still a vent?

Server address is:
    Port is:
    Password is:
    stairs

from klaus' previous post here?

I think I'm the only one who plays it regularly Bruck. Normally after 9PM pacific on weekdays, but west coast servers, arn't you east coast? Anyway, CSM is the server I play on most the time, rent it with a few gamers I know from the seattle area.. I'm just Jomama in the in game friends, which is kinda weak cause you can only friend someone if they are online and logged in afaik..

yeah i'm central time, so we probably won't play much on weekdays. i got it installed last night and tried it out a bit this morning. it will take me a little bit to get a handle on things. it sure is an awesome game so far, very smooth and clean.

i couldn't get the name bruckley, which is horrible to me. so i am gaming under boldjefe . ill see about adding you in game too, and find that server. with some practice this week, i might be able to join you on some of my holiday days off this week and next. i'll also get vietnam, but after some practice. see you soon

I play the normal game a bit between WOW and Black Ops. I will attempt to add you.

If interested, steam has their winter sale up and Bad Company 2 is only $ 6.79.. Vietnam expansion is only $15.. Pretty good deal.