I am making a reporting database at work, and am having a hang up with one issue.

I have a button that runs several macros; deleting, creating, and appending tables. It is the standard even, on click to run the macros in order. This is multi user report tool ,that will need to be updated, with the new data. I would like to add a line of code? that when the button is clicked to basically timestamp a text field to mark it as when it was updated.

I was thinking coding something like:

on.click "text field" = Now()

The next issue i am having is updating my sales data into tables, The macros, create "master" lists for the customers, for products ordered and sold. I have the UPCs as the reference field, but I also have several customers, so its a 4 digit corp code, then a 12 digit UPC.

I have sales data as column headers, IE current weeks sales, last weeks sales, 5 weeks ago, lifetime dollars, etc.

I would like to update the table with any data that is not 0 or null. I would have to run several, queries to update all the customers, but I can import the data, and have several macros.

I hope I am being clear enough, to get some help.

Let me remind you I am 100% self taught, and not a programmer in any capacity, this is way out side of my skill.

Thanks,

Trany