Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best of wwtdd (and other such quotes)..

Default Best of wwtdd (and other such quotes)..

Scott got me hooked on this site...

Some funny shit...

SPIDER-MAN 4 - will be directed by Mark Webb. His credits on IMDb look like this:

2009 - ‘500 Days of Summer’
    2005 - ‘Jesse McCartney Up Close’

You didn’t just black out by the way. He made a documentary about Jesse McCartney 5 years ago and then a movie nobody saw and now ‘Spider-Man 4′. Obviously he got the job because it’s Spider-Man and his name is “Webb” and Hollywood is run by fucking retards. He better sign his contract fast, before they find a directer named Peter Parker or Steven Spyderman.

and

OK I know I just asked this same thing, but what’s the deal with this. Look, I don’t even really know where Haiti is, I have no animosity towards them. I hope the telethon is a big hit, I hope people give, I hope Haiti gets back on their feet, but what’s the deal here. Are they trying to fix it like it was before, or does Haiti need a whole new country? Because even before the quake the buildings and roads look like Earth on that ‘Life After People’ show, except Haiti has people. What have they been doing for 300 years? How do we know what buildings to fix? How do we know which ones were broken by the earthquake and what ones were already fucked up? I’m not so sure you should get a new building just because you broke the other one. Are we just taking their word on this? How does that work? If you were an insurance agent, and someone wrecked their 95 Accord, you wouldn’t give them a Maybach would you? This is exactly like that, except in this case the person didn’t have any insurance, and instead of a 95 Accord they had a rusty bike with no seat.

I have been hooked on this site for a while. Www.filmdrunk.com is another good one, written in a similar style although not nearly as clever. Every once in a while there is a good one.

Here is one of my recent favorites from wwtdd.

Why do they need a telethon anyway? Haiti is the poorest country on earth, and even before the earthquake it looked like the future in a video game about zombies. How much could it really cost to fix that? Wasn’t most of that stuff broken anyway? This seems like a trick. Are we even sure there was an earthquake? You’re not foolin me, Haiti. I’m on to your little game.

Yeah I read the Haiti shit this morning, dude can make you laugh even when thousands of people are laying dead in the street over there

Dude has a point though. For a government already plagued in corruption, what the fuck do they need millions of dollars/pesos/euros/yen to rebuild a country thats an absolute shit hole?

My grandfather does mission work there and he recently returned from his second trip last year. He can't stress enough how bad everything was already. Most of there buildings were already destroyed, roads are terrible and of course the mass poverty, starvation and killing.

What is really going to come from giving an extremely poor, corrupt nation millions and millions of dollars?

Maybe they can build another million dollar white house look alike.

Thumbs up

"The fact that ‘Precious’ includes ‘Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire’ in the title makes me wanna punch somebody. It serves no purpose, it’s just smug ‘New Yorker’ liberal “look how fancy we are” bullshit. How GD specific do they think I need to be when buying a movie ticket. I guess if i just said ‘Precious’, WHO KNOWS what movie I might end up going to. It would be pandemonium."

Default Jenny Mccarthy is an idiot

Jenny McCarthy is back in Time magazine this week to warn more parents about vaccines and blaming medicine for giving her son autism, even though there’s no scientific evidence of any kind to support those statements, and mountains of data proving she is 100 percent wrong. Let’s keep an eye out and see if she can kill her 500th kid. Time writes…

During her appearance on Oprah in 2007, she launched a typical fusillade: “What number does it have to be … for people just to start listening to what the mothers of children who have autism have been saying for years … I told my pediatrician something happened … after [he was vaccinated] ?… Boom — the soul was gone from his eyes.” Later, when Oprah read a comment from the CDC stating that the vast majority of the science to date did not support her assertion, McCarthy replied, “My science is Evan. He’s at home. That’s my science.”

Actually that’s not science. It might be the exact opposite of science. It’s just something that happened. It would be like if a goat was choking on a gold coin, and then Jenny wrote a book claiming goats make gold. These doctors must shake their head and think, “I can’t believe I’m arguing with a chick who is only here because she sold pictures of her vagina to a magazine.”

lol awsome..

Somehow everyone thinks their anecdotal experiences equate to objective evidence..

What do you mean? It doesn't?

Default C u n t............................

Kate Gosselin is famous because she had a cable show called ‘Jon and Kate Plus 8′ and her condescending attitude was so relentless that her male partner couldn’t take it anymore. But that’s all changed. Now she does all that on ‘Dancing With The Stars’.

During dance rehearsals, (her partner) Tony Dovolani, quit. That’s right, quit. As in took his mic off and walked out. Their problems simply began with a lack of communication. As Tony feels undermined by Kate, she feels as though he isn’t taking into consideration with how she learns. Alas, Tony returns after saying he quit and leaving Kate in tears. She thanks him for returning, saying, “A lot of people quit on me in life.”
    The trainwreck that ensues is too painful to watch. Kate’s stiff and robotic movements were not nearly as bad as the frightened, frozen look on her face during her jive. She forgot most of the choreography and frequently spoke to Tony mid-dance, presumably to ask what the hell she was doing.

The best part of the video is the end because Kate looks so bewildered, as if this impossible man, who has been on the show for 9 seasons, is a monster who doesn’t know how to teach dancing right. She says “I don’t get it” again and again. And of course she doesn’t get it. She’s a fucking moron, whose only talent was to have kids flying out of her vagina, one after the other, like it was a slide at a water park.
    Watch the video lol

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/03/kate-go...ith-the-stars/

Shes such a bitch. I've never watched any of those Jon and Kate shows, but I can see how he couldn't stand her.

Chicks with no common sense just get on peoples nerves. I think that Octomom is crazy but is probably more intelligent than this chick.

Lol the last line on WWTDD made my laugh so hard.

That woman is a nightmare. She keeps performing terrible but they never vote her off, it's like they are keeping her on because she's attracting viewers by being a complete tool.