3. You may not vote on this poll

1 33.33%

2 66.67%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

Thread: Wii - Mario Cart

Default Wii - Mario Cart

LOVED the N64 version and this seems to be much like it. I haven't played it yet to uplock all the boards etc or tried the battle modes but it's pretty good. I know I am late to the party on all these already considered Wii classic games but trying to review them as I play them.

Not sure if I am sold on the Wii controller in the steering wheel yet - I prefer the numchuck and remote instead.

I grew up with Mario Kart on snes and n64, I don't think I could get tired of that game at age 50. The one on Wii really feels like the old games, besides the addition of new characters, maps, vehicles and graphics.

Played some at my best friends yesturday after getting destroyed by his girl friend in Super Smash bros, which I wasn't too proud of.

How is Super Smash Bros? I have it but haven't played it yet.

It's really fun actually. There's a ton of new characters and new moves. They have a bunch of new levels and a lot of the levels from N64 and Gamecube.

One of the power items makes your attacks like twice the damage and power and if you hit some sequence, you do some kind of special move. I was playing as Bowser last night and he pretty much x10 his size and kicks everyones ass for about 30 seconds.

A lot of the same old Smash Bros feel with a lot of new stuff to make it just as fun. Really good game if you have 3+ people hanging around that like the series.

i liked the Wii Mario Kart a lot. it was a little odd getting used to driving at first but once i got the hang of it i was doing awesome

So you use the wheel? I tried that but went back to the joystick on the numchuck.

i use the wii mote sideways and turn it like a wheel. i didn't bother buying the wheel.

Yeah I juse used the Nunchuck and whatever the other thing is called. I'm really not a big fan of Wii' shitty motion capabilities. The motion sensor is so sluggish and has a narrow range. It can be difficult to play with 3-4 people at a time, while the sensor can see them all properly.

Lol anyway, Mario Kart feels just like it did on Super Nintendo, fun game, press A and go. Certainly a fun game to play with friends, but it just doesn't have the replay value that those games used to in my opinion. Very fun social game though.