PDA

View Full Version : Archeage

Hauser
09-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Anyone tried this? Retail start is Sept 16th and it is F2P. Similar to guild wars 2 in that you can level doing lots of stuff. It lets you own land, build houses, ships for naval battle, etc. You also have gliders to fly or glide down from places and drop bombs!

Trany
09-16-2014, 08:51 PM
Can you own slaves?

Trany
09-19-2014, 12:17 PM
I rolled on Aranzeb, the queue times are ridiculous it took 5 hrs to get in from 2000 or so, then I used a stack of pennies to keep the from going "away".

Hauser
09-22-2014, 09:35 AM
I am on Ollo because that is where the guild I am in rolled. It is really nice to be be grouped while leveling or for someone to have your back once you get to Two Crowns and up. Lots and LOTS of gankers and people looking to steal your trade packs on the docks lol. The queue's suck on all of the servers and will for a while. I remote in to my home PC and start the queue so that I have a chance of playing after the kids go to bed lol. They have made some changes to prevent the afkers from staying in game. They removed the unlimited sitting on character select screen. They also are doing daily server reboots to dump the afkers. Up to level 38 on my main and have a level 12 and 17 as well if you want to reroll. Ill level with ya! The guild also has divisions for farming, engineering, crafting, and weapons (pvp) so if you want to pick cotton or breed goats, I got ya covered buddy :P

Trany
09-22-2014, 07:41 PM
I have found at 8 am or so you can get in too. but the kid leaves for school at 8 so then I go to work, so if I'm in I can just weigh down a key and walk forward into a corner.

Hauser
09-25-2014, 11:28 AM
What level are you? Create a character over on Ollo! I am 46 and am accumulating gold and gilda so that I can buy a clipper and also a thatched farmhouse which allows us to farm on it too! My guild has a bunch of land and already has a good amount of clipppers and a galleon so we are already doing trade run security missions and lots of kill contracts. This game is a blast! And to think they have not even opened up the northern continent yet for us.

Trany
09-26-2014, 11:46 AM
I rolled a second on Ezi but can delete it, they are in the high teens, I haven't had much time to play, and I did get the suspect debuff. asshats. The labor point system and gold spamers are messed up. how many users make up the Korean farmers? boot them for real people, and yes Koreans aren't real people!!!

Trany
09-27-2014, 10:40 AM
I am assuming you are human or elf? What class are you?

Hauser
09-27-2014, 06:51 PM
I am human. My level 50 is a primeval. I can help you level. It goes really fast while grouped.

Trany
09-28-2014, 08:08 PM
I deleted my hex warden of aranzeb, and now have a lvl 17 outrider, The deletion process takes time I think the higher the toon the longer the time. I will roll on Ollo, probably a solo class, any suggestions.

Hauser
09-29-2014, 09:25 AM
You can level with any class. You can always spec something else later. Let me know when you're on and I'll help ya.

Trany
09-29-2014, 12:02 PM
ok, I am still waiting on my one toon to delete.

Hauser
10-03-2014, 07:42 AM
Should be good to go now? Let me know when you're on and toon name so I can send you some gold. Regardless of class, leveling is easier with plate. I can level to 15 in about an hour so be happy to help ya if you let me know when you will be on.

Trany
10-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Still have the deleted toon chilling there, i leveled my toon on ezi to 28 .96.9% today. The labor point thing is pissing me off. I use 300 points to open some bags, at three points a pop i have very few to use.

Trany
10-06-2014, 07:29 PM
I still can't get deleted I have the AFK/Bot debuff and I need to get to the capital to the judge or a executioner to get it removed, they won't let you delete a toon with the debuff, and its a level 17 toon and I need to get to a 25 zone, that's going to be fun.

Trany
10-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Finally rolled a toon, Poof is the name.

Hauser
10-22-2014, 10:45 AM
You still playing? I have toons lower level to help ya or whatever so let me know when you are in game.

Trany
10-27-2014, 11:33 AM
yea not much right now, I usually get a chunk of time Wed night, and should get some time tonight.

Hauser
10-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Ill be on tonight (Wed night) just for you. Nightchill is my main character. I have 3 level 15ish characters on my account as well so holla. Ill get you setup with whatever you need. Quests is the quickest way to level to 30. Make sure you do the quests in windshade to get the 8x8 farm plan. Not a lot of land right now but Auroria is opening in a few days so a LOT of people will move there and land will open up. Get your farmer on lol

Trany
10-29-2014, 08:03 PM
ok